Monday, December 13, 2004

So right now I’m sitting in Jeff’s office for an RA meeting. I’m tired and ready to go to bed. Shit I hate finals. I’m not sure what this meeting is supposed to be about. I have to study for my Astronomy final that is 8:00am tomorrow morning. YAY. I’m so not ready for that final, LORD I hope I do well on that final. I feel like it’s a repeat of Biology this summer. Jesus help meh.

Today has been a so so day. Kind of uneventful. Oh, but I did get my essay back from Ms. Sims—I got an 89 on the paper. The problem with the paper was some problems I had with APA style. I’ve never had to write a paper in APA style, I’ve always done MLA style. She said all I had to do was correct some of my citing stuff and I would get an A. So you know I took that paper back and corrected it…I went and handed it back in later on this afternoon.

This evening I went to the City Commissioners Meeting. Since SGC won first place in the Christmas Parade, we were presented with a nice little trophy. How nice.

I’m still sitting in the RA meeting right now. I’m looking like I’m paying attention but I’m typing this post. Ha.

Tired.

Sleepy.

Bed.

Finals.

Shit.

Double Shit.

Bed.

Astronomy.

Good day!