Thursday, December 23, 2004

Today’s been a good day. Danielle and I never went and had breakfast this morning. We both were really tired and didn’t feel like getting out of bed. Right now I’m at Jon’s house on his laptop writing this entry. He’s reading the latest issue of GQ; I’m being nosey and searching through Jon’s computer. Haven’t found any dirt. lol =(

But yeah, tonight was fun. Jenifer, Brian, Jon, and I went to eat at McAlister’s for dinner. Then we went bowling. I broke 100 the first game, but the second game I only got a 67. Sad Panda. Jon and I were hungry again, so we all went to Wendy’s after bowling. So, why is it that just about every establishment in Roswell looks so freaking nice? This was a Wendy’s people, but it looked better than most people’s houses!! Jenifer took some pictures, hopefully I’ll get them from her and I’ll post them. But yeah, we all sat and talked and laughed. It was fun. Jon invited me to his house to stay the night so I decided to come over. It’s been fun, but I’m a bit tired. I have to work tomorrow: 4pm till closing. Great. I bet the store is going to be crowed with wonderful people. I can’t wait.

Well it’s off to bed my friends. Until next time.

Good day!