Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I’m on a plane. A plane to New York. How fun. The past few weeks have been very eventful, but not to exciting. Let’s see…

-Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is probably one of the best books I’ve read this year. I really enjoyed Christopher Rice’s new book, but Harry Potter was really good. I loved it. Hmm…I don’t want to spoil it for anyone, so I’ll just say that I had to wipe a few tears away by the end of the book. We had a Harry Potter midnight magic party. I loved it. I should host my own party next time.

-I have an apartment! Last Thursday Kori and I went to Statesboro to check out where we could possibly live. The first two places we went were sold out. They didn’t have two bedroom apartments, only four bedrooms. We had the option of rooming in a four bedroom with two other people we didn’t know. Nope, didn’t want to do it. We found this cute little apartment complex called College Walk. The lady showed us their model apartment at first. It was okay, just, not what we were looking for. So she took us to the one unit that was (in Kori’s words) “pimped out” by the previous manger of the complex. He took money from the apartments and had this one unit redone. When the big bosses found out what he was doing, he was let go, of course. So, Kori and I have a really nice place to live! =)

-I’m on the plane right now as I type this, but I’m sure by the time I post this, I’ll be all settled into the hotel we are staying. I think it’s somewhere near central park.

-Let’s see…I can’t really think og anything else. So, happy traveling!

Good day!