Friday, June 16, 2006

Alright. A few words, quickly.

Probably one of the happiest days of the past few weeks yesterday. I was at KISS and asked the Program Director if I would be voice tracking at all this summer and he said yes, but at some point in the next few weeks. A little later, he informed me that I would be voice tracking the 3 & 4 a.m. shifts for this morning. Um. Okay. To most people, that’s nothing, but to me, little ole’ me, THAT MADE MY DAY!! That means that my voice will be heard by who knows how many people…well, granted it is 3 in the morning, BUT STILL!!!! I AM GOING TO BE ON A 100,000 WATT STATION!!

Stephen helped set me up to start voice tracking. You would have thought that I had never been on the radio before. I was SOOO nervous. I actually had him leave when I recorded my first break. Amateur. lol But afterwards, the PD sat down with me to go over my breaks. You would have thought that he was telling me I was greatest thing in the world. I had a big smile on my face with pen in hand writing down all the tips he gave me to improve. I’m so excited to get back in there and take what he told me and put it to action. Dork, I know. I can’t help it.

So I’m staying up to hear myself…AND I have a final this morning which I have not studied for. I mean, I have, but not like I should. Eh. Summer is just not for classes. So not motivated. But it’s over after the final today.

Big weekend ahead of me. I have a van hit this afternoon. Saturday I have remotes for KISS, Love 101, The Beat, and The River. It’s going to be a long day, but I think I’ll learn tons. I’m so loving this right now.

Alrighty, off to try and read some more. I should so be sleeping right now…

Good day!