Friday, June 09, 2006

So yeah. I always want to post but never really get down to it. Not really in the mood for a full blow by blow account of life at the moment, but let’s just run down the list.

-Summer classes are breeze compared to the last time I took summer classes.
-The internship at KISSFM is going well. I’ve been learning a lot. The first week there, some of the people were nice, others weren’t so friendly, but now people seem to be warming up to me.
-Clear Channel hired me as a PEA (Promotions Event Assistant) so I’m getting paid. THANK GOD. Plus it’s just really cool to have my first paid job at a real radio station.
-I’ve gained too much weight, I look like a cow.
-I’m really excited about the morning show in the fall. It’s going to be kick ass.

Crap, well I have to go get ready. Oh…I’ve started seeing a psychologist. lol Um, for my first intake session, she kept me 45 minutes over. Said my story was interesting. lol That made me smile.

Oh, and, I’m in debt. Like, big time. Financial aid check was late coming in…still haven’t gotten it. My checking is definitely at -$243.00 right now. Loving it.

God is love.

Good day!