Monday, June 19, 2006

He’s back! John Mayer has a new song that will be released to radio stations in a few weeks. His album is set to come out September 12th!!!!!! Please believe I will be the first knocking the door down wherever getting a copy of the cd. GOSH, I LOVE IT! http://www.johnmayer.com

Anywho. So I had my therapy session today, and I came to the conclusion that I was content with life, at the moment. I have friends, I’m cooking, my grades were good for summer classes, my internship is going well, and things just seem to be looking up at the moment.

Saturday I worked all day. I guess it was my make or break day as a PEA. I had four remotes in one day. At first I didn’t think I would be able to hang, but as the day went on, I found that I was able to deal with all the stuff that I had to do. The job was more physically demanding than I thought, but it was cool. I think I’m going to like it.

Andrew finally moved into the apartment this weekend. Adam has been here too. It’s been cool having people back in the apartment again. Adam and I have been cooking up a storm the past two days. I. LOVE. FOOD. That is all.
Good