Thursday, November 13, 2003

It’s been one of those nights. Shit I can’t remember the last time I was this angry. Ok, so it’s 2 something in the morning, I’m all nice and warm and SLEEP in my bed. I hear this loud banging out in the hallway, I don’t know what it is, but I turn back over and go to sleep. BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! It sounds as if God himself is trying to break my door down. I immediately jump up, shit, I don’t have any clothes, so now I have to quickly put on a shirt and some shorts before I can go out in the hallway and raise some hell. [There is only one time I can ever remember being this mad, and that was way back in 7th grade] I was shaking with anger as I was trying to pull my shorts on. I looked through my desk drawer to get my citation slips, (it helps to be an RA in this type of situation); I opened up my door and looked in the hallway. No one, damn. So I walk around a corner hoping to catch one of the bastards so I can write them up. I turn back around and head back to my room. Wait, what’s that? Someone has their door open and their just standing there…oh yes… its time to let them have it.

“Why the FUCK are you all banging on my door at 2:00AM in the morning?” I yell. “Man, that wasn’t me, don’t come at me like that,” the baseball player yells back. “Well, when it’s 2:00AM in the freaking morning and someone’s banging on your door, your going to go after the first person you see.” I respond. There was some more yelling at that point, and of course being the pussy that I am, I apologized for yelling at the wrong person. Shit. I have got to have some more freaking backbone. But I can’t remember the last time I was this angry. I mean, my lip was trembling as I was yelling at him… But I have a plan to try and figure out who it was…I want to fine those idiots who was banging on my door. I don’t care if you’re loud in your own room at 2:00 in the morning, but when you start intruding on my sleep, then we have a major fucking problem.