Tuesday, November 18, 2003

When I like something, I like it. I like Britney Spears. Yes, I have admitted it, and you know what? I like Justin Timberlake, NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, and all the other boy bands. I’m not ashamed any more. I know all the words to all their songs, when I’m in my room alone I sing them out loud and I dance to them. HA! How do you like them apples?!

Now you may be asking yourself why is Miguel telling us this, or where is he getting this boldness from to admit this. Well my friends, Ms. Spears has given me this boldness. Of course, only like I would do, I woke up this morning and went straight to K-Mart (it’s cheaper there) to buy her new CD, which came out today. Fuckin awesome. That’s what the CD is. If you didn’t like Britney in the past, well you’re going to like her. Yes, yes, it’s good.