Friday, November 07, 2003

Ok, is anyone else annoyed at the fact that they actually like Clay Aiken? I was so determined not to like him, his song, his “image”, anything about him… But listening to some his album in Wal-Mart the other day, I couldn’t help but to bop my head and stomp my foot. It was good, DAMN! What ever happened to Ruben?

Moving to more non interesting news, yesterday I held a sort of pizza party for the floors that I am the RA on. They just happen to be the two floors where all the baseball players reside, how fun. I ordered 20 pizzas for the boys, they hungrily ate them all up. They were actually thankful. I thought they were going to push me aside, take the pizzas, and call me a fag, but all went well.

I changed my major! I switched from Communications to Journalism. Yay for me, but not yay, I don’t want to become one of those people who changes their major ten times a year, and ends up in college for twenty years… I changed my major because when I transfer to UGA I want to be a Broadcast Journalism major, my advisor told me that it would be best for me to graduate with an Associates Degree in Journalism, it would be easier for my credits to transfer.

Classes for next semester:
M-W-F 8:00AM-8:50AM: World History (why do we STILL need to take this class?!)
T-Thr 8:00AM-9:15AM: Sociology
T-Thr 9:30AM-10:45AM: Public Speaking (This is going to be a fun class!)
M-W-F 9:00AM-9:50AM: Comp II
M-T-W-Thr 11:00-11:50AM: [Stupid People] Math

Its going to be a pain waking up early for an 8AM everyday, but I rather do that then have a class at 2PM, it sucks!


Yeah…