Saturday, November 08, 2003

There’s this myth that says that when women are around each other for long periods of time, there menstrual cycles tend to become one. They all go through their bitch stages together, and their “painful” periods together (Sorry, don’t mean to talk about the girly stuff, just making a point). I think that a whole dorm, filled with both boys and girls can eventually be on the same cycle.

Now we all know that boys don’t have periods, [or do they?!] but I believe that there is usually a week or so every month that a boy goes though his grouchy, bitchy period. (or is it just me?) I think my whole dorm is going through this bitchy period right now. This weekend everyone seems to be in a bad mood. Everyone is snapping on each other for no reason. Some people just don’t want to talk to anyone; I don’t know what’s going on. It really sucks for me because I’m a really sensitive person, so when someone says something to me that isn’t the most positive, even if they don’t mean for it to hurt or not, it does, and I end up with my feelings hurt. I hope this bad mood that has descended upon the dorm passes soon.

I need my bible back. Not the Holy word of God, but the organizer that I had last year that kept my life together. It seems like I have so much to do but I just can’t get it all together. I was super busy last year; I always had something to do. There was never enough time to complete a project I was working on, but I some how got it all done. With my nifty calendar around, I was able to be the poster boy for time management. But now it feels like I just can’t get it all done. I need to make a calendar on my computer or something so I can start laying out my schedule and make sure everything gets done.

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE John Mayer? If I haven’t, let me tell you again, I LOVE John Mayer. I don’t know what it is about him, but his voice is just so soothing to me. I put his cd on and I’m in an awesome place….ahhh…I wish I could go to his concert this week!