Monday, November 22, 2004

If I don’t die in the next couple of weeks, then I know that I can survive anything.

I’m sitting, with my oh so happy face, at the front desk at the radio station. They called me to come in today and do secretary work since the other gal was out sick today. Fun times…more money for meh!

This morning was brutal in Global Politics…I wanted to go to sleep sooo bad! I was trying to pay attention to Mrs. Sims talking, but I would nod off, ugh. I need to go to sleep earlier. This post doesn’t really have any significant importance, just something to do and look busy on the computer. We play classic rock, oh wait, we just changed a couple of weeks ago to Classic Hits, which means we added like three songs to the play list. No one here really likes the format; I don’t think many people do. Well since no one here really likes the music, I decided to bring in my cd’s to play while sitting here at the front desk. So yeah, I’ve got Britney Spear’s greatest hits cd playing!! Everyone seems to like it, or they’re just being nice to me. heh.

Tomorrow is the last day of class before Thanksgiving break. YAY! I won’t leave until Wednesday afternoon though. Stupid RA job, but it’s cool, I guess.

It’s really hot in here, and the place could a little sprucing up. I’ll have to take a picture of the radio station, it needs help. We have wood paneling in here. Wood paneling. Ugh. My room at home has the wood paneling, I can’t stand it. It looks so 1970’s. There’s nothing wrong with that, I just like to live in the now. Ok, now I REALLY sounds gay. Maybe I should just stop. The phone is ringing; I need to answer the call…

Good day!