Sunday, November 14, 2004

Ok, well I’m finally updating. For some reason I haven’t felt like sitting down and writing an entry. I guess since the DUMB ASS is back in office, my will power to do anything has left my body. The fact that people would vote for someone because he is a ‘good Christian man’ blows my mind. WTF?! I just, I don’t know. I’ve done all the complaining and bitching about it. I’ve had my low moments, my thoughts of packing up my crap and moving to a blue state, my thoughts of just not caring anymore. I can’t do that. We can’t do that. We’ve got to fight this, and we will. This is the perfect time for young people to get involved in politics, especially in the Democratic Party. This is a time of rebuilding, so in 2008 we will come out swinging; ready to sweep the country in blue. Until then, we focus on Georgia, and getting the top guy out. As of right now, I would like to see Cathy Cox up there in the Governor’s mansion, restoring sound fiscal responsibility, giving rights to the people, and all that good stuff.

I’ve got that out of the way. SO, my life. What’s been going on? A lot, but then not much. I love lists, and they make life easier, so here goes another one.

-The elections are over, SHIT, I can breathe now. Just a little.
-I’ve gotten motivated about the various clubs I’m involved in; hopefully I can breathe some life into them.
-SGA is coming along rather nicely with some projects we plan to put in place.
-I’m getting excited about going to UGA again. I really think I could get in. Lord I hope I do, I REALLY REALLY want to go to the Grady School of Journalism!!
-I will be graduating in May—if I get through the TWO math classes I’m taking next semester.
-I’ve been hanging out with a lot of different people, well not different people, just hanging out. It’s been fun.
-Kyle has gotten involved in a lot of activities on campus—that is one funny man. ZAXBY’S!!
-Catie and I hung out tonight. We went to Wendy’s, K-Mart (where I bought Britney’s Greatest Hits CD), her house, Broxton, and back to the college. I had just sitting around talking and singing songs.
-I really miss John Mayer.
-Phillip T. (I’ll explain later) (not to be confused with the one from SGC) is really cool. I just wish he didn’t live so far away!!
-So I won the money from the scholarship from RHS, now I think I’m going to buy a laptop when I receive the funds. I REALLY need one, my other desktop is, ugh, not good at the moment. I’m going to have to have Tyler take a look at it.
-Yesterday I went to ABAC in Tifton for the Young Democrats of Georgia meeting. I f-ing LOVE Democrats! How could you not?!?! I really am starting to think that I want to go into politics one day. I think I might start off with like a city commissioner type thing, and then build up to like the State House or something. Not sure. I still have a while, but I really want to get more involved with local politics.

Ok, well that’s about it for now. I have feeling I might be writing some more this week. I think I just needed to do this to get back into the habit of updating. This may be the longest time I’ve actually went out posting!!

Good day!!

Thanks to Catie: http://daddydesign.com/Barney.html