Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Oh my gosh. I can’t handle it. My body is so tense at the moment, and I’m not even running for freaking President. Can you imagine how they feel at the moment?! Gah, that must really suck to be them.

SO, since I last updated nothing big has happened. I think that’s why I don’t update everyday; usually I don’t have much to say.

Yesterday (Tuesday), the radio station had me go to Broxton to broadcast the results from that precinct. My cell phone is stupid, so I had to drive back to the station and give my results. So yeah, I didn’t really read over all the names for the people, and this one name tripped me up, like big time. But I think I did well over the air this time.

So today we had Advisement day and here’s my schedule for next semester:
College Algebra MWF 11:00am – 12:15pm
Theatre Appreciation TR 11:00am – 12:15pm
African-American Studies TR 2:00pm – 3:15pm
Statistics W (night) 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Intro to Social Problems R (night) 6:00pm – 8:30pm

I’ll be taking Spanish 3, but I think it’s going to be an independent study. Well I’ve got to be off.

Oh, a special HELLO goes out to Phillip in T-Town! HA! Me trying to be “ethnic.” Whatever that means.

Good day!