Sunday, November 21, 2004

Just so I can procrastinate some more, I’m going to do a quick post.

I’m stressed. Like the stressed where my body gets so tense it hurts. I don’t know how to calm down.

Reasons why I’m stressed at the moment:
-It’s 3:00 in the fucking morning and I’m working on the newspaper (my fault).
-Astronomy test Tuesday.
-English paper due when I get back from Thanksgiving break.
-Global Politics paper due when I get back from Thanksgiving break.
-Map exam in History when I get back from Thanksgiving Break.
-The paper is supposed to be sent off to the press Monday and the FUCKING COMPUTER WON’T LET ME GET THE DAMN ARTICLES OF THE FUCKING FLOPPY DISK!!! WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?
-Can you feel the frustration? I can.
-The radio station is requesting that work more hours during the week.
-I’m alone.
-I have no life, but I wonder if I like it like that. I wonder if I do have a victim complex…
-I have this strange feeling that I’m going to gain like 10 pounds when I go home for break. As soon as I hit the metro area, I’m looking for a MOE’S so I pig out!
-OH, and another essay in history class is due when I get back from Thanksgiving break.
Breathe
-I like Britney Spears.
-I like some people.
-My neck hurts.
-fdsjgfsifgidl

Yes. This is what’s going through my head right now. A whole lot of nothing. hvjfkgbsfds

Good day.