Friday, June 10, 2005

I am watching the most disgusting display of what’s supposed to be quality television. Well, maybe it’s not supposed to be quality, but, hell, its network television – isn’t there supposed to be some kind of decency. I consider myself a very open-minded person, but, there are some things in life that are just wrong. And Jerry Springer is wrong.

I haven’t watched a full episode of Jerry Springer since middle school. It was very popular for a while, and then I thought it went away. Not so. So I’m just sitting here, channel surfing, enjoying this moment of relaxation when I stop on Fox 5. These two gay black guys are on there fighting over someone is dating or something. I’m so embarrassed for them. They aren’t even talking out the problem like they are supposed to do on a TALK SHOW. They’re fighting and screaming – the audience yelled at them to take off their clothes, and these bastards did. NOW, its two black gay guys, in their underwear, fighting. The audience is getting all excited, screaming, chanting, for these people to fight. I don’t understand. This is a circus. They should rename it the Jerry Circus Show. **They have a stripper’s pole on the stage. WHAT THE HELL?!?! Now they have a old guy who looking like Santa Clause dancing on the pole. I kid you not. Now a woman from the audience is kissing Santa because the audience is yelling “KISS SANTA, KISS SANTA!” A woman just flashed her boobs. Why can’t I change I channel?

If you want to see this stupidity up close, in all its glory, here’s the number for free tickets to the show: 312.321.5365. It just flashed across the screen. I think it’s time to turn back to CNN.

Any who. Tomorrow I descend upon Statesboro, Georgia for orientation. I’m really excited to go and get my schedule. I’ll be spending two years there, so I’m sure after six months, my posts will change saying I want to leave the place. But that’s with anything I do.

I’m going to New York next month! I’m going to be able to see Freddy and Wicked! How fun! So far Samantha B., Jake, and Pepjin are signed up to go. I’m so excited.

Well, this has probably been my most random post, but I guess channel surfing in the afternoon can cause that.

I’m out.

Good day!