Friday, June 24, 2005

So, yeah. I can’t sleep. Why? I have too many worries. Not problems, worries. Well, to me they are problems, but to the person living in downtown Atlanta under a bridge with no idea where they are going to eat breakfast, my problems are serious.

I’ve been worrying about money. That thing that makes the world go around, and around, and around. It makes us jealous fools, it makes us happy fools, it even makes some of us eat dog shit (see Fear Factor – check local listings). Some of us little peons don’t have it, and wish we did. When I was in Douglas, I had three jobs. Three paychecks. Three incomes. Now I have one, one little part time job. It ain’t enough. The fact that my Grandmother isn’t working, and my mother just started a temp job this week doesn’t help the situation.

I need money for the following:
1) School
2) Trip to New York
3) Car stuff – new tire, oil change, light, battery, and I’m sure something else soon
4) Food
5) Weight loss stuff (i.e. Weight Watchers, gym, ANYTHING)
6) Social life

This is the time when I really wish Oprah was my mother. Really. Or Rosie, or just someone with a nice income. Speaking of Rosie, I found her blog online: www.rosie.com

Maybe I can pawn something…