Thursday, October 23, 2003

Have you ever fucked up? You know, made one of those BIG mistakes, but you thought it was smart at the time? Well that’s what I feel like I’ve done with a certain situation in my life. DMAN…well…I guess I have to remember that everything happens for a reason.

I had a really good talk with Mrs. Frier today. We talked about everything, life, people, stereotypes, how fucked up we all are. AH! MISTAKES! But yeah… today was a good day actually. When I woke up this morning, I was happy. I can’t remember me EVER being like that. I hopped out of the bed and started my day. It was weird. But it felt good. Yeah. Boring stuff here. Nothing interesting going on.

OH OH….I just forgot. I bought this book in Athens last week, “How I learned to Snap,” by Kirk Read. The book was A.W.E.S.O.M.E.! I went to the author’s web-site and e-mailed him telling him how much I enjoyed his book, yada yada…. Well, he e-mailed me right back and said that if I wanted to, I could interview him for my school's newspaper! I was elated! I’ve never had anyone famous e-mail me before. That was an exciting part of my day.