Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Oh my, isn’t it funny how music can alter moments? One minute you can feel like total shit, listen to a song, and feel like you could take on the world. I LOVE that. But then sometimes music can bring you down, way down to a very dark and depressing place. But right now, I’m happy. Well, maybe not bouncing off the walls, happy. I guess I should say I feel content. I’m not upset, I’m not hyper, I’m just content. I took my math mid-term this morning and tottaly kicked ass! There was only ONE question that I couldn’t figure out. Everything else was cake easy. (cake easy?) It felt so good to finally complete a math test in thirty minutes without having to ask questions or anything. Awesome!

Last night I worked out for forty-five minutes in the school’s weight room. GOD I felt so good afterwards. I went by myself because I knew if anyone would have come with me I wouldn’t have pushed myself. My chest felt like it was going to implode after the workout. I was drenched in sweat, and if anyone knows me, you know that I DON’T sweat. Last night I did. I feel good. I’m going to try and go at least three times week for an hour.

Thursday I got o Athens for the Theater Conference. I’m super excited to see what this Athens is all about. I get to see Caitlin and the other half of the class of 2003 from RHS. I have to get my oil checked in my car though. (Random thought of the day: Get my oil checked.)