Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Ok, so I feel like total crap this morning. I don’t know why, but I do. I’m sitting in computer class right now. I forgot my friggin disk so I’ve just been sitting here for the past 25 minutes pretending that I’m doing I’m work. But yeah, I feel like crap, I look like crap, (I don’t smell like crap, and life sucks. It feels like I’m sucked into this vortex of endless bad days.

I brought my TV with me from back home this weekend; I thought maybe it would help me feel better if I had another form of entertainment. Last night I was watching the wonderful TV show, ‘The Real World: Paris.’ For those thirty minutes I don’t think I thought about any problem that I had, it wad pure MTV heaven. Then, after the show was over I left my room to answer nature’s calls. As soon as I walked out of my room and into the hallway, I saw one of the baseball players walking down the hallway and grabbing at his balls. That just brought me back down to reality and reminded me where I was. Good ole’ SGC. I know you all are probably tried of hearing about me complain about my school, but I can’t help it. I thought there was maybe going to be a way for me to get out of here by next year, but no such luck. I have deficiencies from high school (thanks RHS) that I have to make up; I can’t transfer unless I get all those classes done, plus the 32 hours it takes to transfer. So yeah, I’ll probably be here for the next two-years, and the summer.

But do you ever just wake up and feel like a big brown piece of crap? I did this morning. Even as I’m sitting here in Computer class trying to look like I’m working, I feel as if I just fell from some one’s butt cheeks into the toilet. How about THAT for imagery?!?

Ok, I’m done bitching. Have a wonderful day.