Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Ok, so this is now the second time I’ve written an entry for today. I always type my entries in word so they get lost. But today, of course, as I was getting close to finishing my entry, the power went out in the school! SO, my whole little entry is blown away to no where land. Shit. But yes, let’s see…nothing major is happening to me right now. Other then being a total outsider here, but we don’t want to beat a dead horse that’s already been beaten. (what?) Tuesday at the annual newspaper meeting I led the meeting all by myself. Last week I led the meeting as the Editor, but the advisor was there. But this Tuesday she wasn’t there so it was all up too little ole’ me. I think that some people on the staff think I have no clue what I’m doing. And you know what, they are so on the mark. I have no freakin clue what I’m doing, but I’m doing my best. But next week I have to prepare more for the meeting so I at least know what I’m talking about.

Oh yes, so, that little diet thingy I wrote about two weeks ago, so isn’t working out. I’m finding that food is my comfort, and I need to be comforted (does that sound weird) a lot. So I need to find something to do. It’s so weird, just about every other day, around maybe 5:00 P.M., I’ll say to myself, “You know what, I really do hate this school, so you know what I’m going to do? I’m going to go and eat, that will cheer me up!” And after I go and STUFF my face, I feel awful. Yesterday, I went to Pizza Hut and ate at their all-you-can buffet. It was quite sad. I was sitting there, with a plate full of cheese pizza, bread sticks, and in hand my ‘Black Gay’ novel, “B-Blue Boys,” which is really good by the way. So yeah, that was fun…but this morning I felt like shit. That’s right SHIT. Like a big brown piece of shit. Fun. (smile)

Can someone PLEASE tell me why the little Shout Out comment boxes disappear sometimes?!?!