Thursday, September 25, 2003

Who feels stupid? I do, I do. So today I had my American Government test, which totally sucked ass. I mean, I thought English and Government were the two subjects that I had a clue about. I guess not. The way Prof. Simms had the questions worded made me want to barf! I just, I was super confused, and so was the rest of the class. When we walked in she said, “The test is easy, it should only take you about twenty or twenty five minutes to finish.” HA! The first person who finished didn’t get up until the forty five mark! Liar! After the test I got a bit of good news. She handed back our quizzes from last week and I earned a 90! So that was fun. Oh yes, I think I forgot to put in here that I got a part in the fall production of, “The Laramie Project.” I have like eight parts; it’s going to be really fun, but super hard. I have a hell of a time memorizing lines, so we shall see how this plays out.

I just found this site on someone else's blog, I don't know what to think about it... http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/

Out to lunch…