Tuesday, September 16, 2003

A LOT happened this weekend. It was a good weekend. I had fun this weekend. I wish it were still this weekend. HA! I’m trying some new technique of writing that my English professor is trying to bang into our heads, I think it’s working, or not. Anyhow, I DID have a wonderful weekend. This was the weekend that I went to Atlanta and spent the whole time with Cory. I didn’t even go home. I got us a hotel and we there, did homework, hung out, talked. That’s it. Think what you want. I am not some cheap who would travel four hours to get sex, I’m a much deeper person then that. HA! No but really it was fun, it was good to know that we could spend 24 hours together and still get along, so that makes me happy. But once again, it was a VERY fun time. We talked, did stuff, talked, did stuff, worked on homework, did stuff, ate, did stuff, slept, did stuff, went home. Well it wasn’t that much, I do have my limits. But yay, Go CORY!

SOOO for some reason I have been on this UGA kick. For some reason it seems as if UGA is calling my name, but I’ve had my heart set on Emerson for the past two years. A lot of my teachers and friends here have been telling me that I shouldn’t have come to SGC, that I should have went to UGA. I went online and did some research on UGA and it seems like a really good school. And I don’t know if I want to continue being a Communications major or changing it to journalism. I wonder if I can do broadcast journalism, but if I do that then it might be hard for me to go for a Public Relations job if I have a Broadcast journalism degree, but that's if I decide to go that route. AH! So many choices. But I’m supposed to being going to UGA in October for this Theater Conference. It will be my first visit up to Athens, so I guess I shall see if I like it up there.

One more issue to deal with. My disorder. Well maybe not a disorder, more like an infatuation. My infatuation with food. I can’t stop freaking eating. I love food. If I could marry a freaking hamburger I would. I would dress it up in ketchup, mayo, and mustard, oh yes, and don’t forget the pickles. Put the burger in a nice dress, walk the yummy little piece of cow down the aisle, and go to TOWN with it that night on the honeymoon. But really, I wonder if maybe I do that problem with wanting to eat so much. I mean right now it’s 12:57 AM and I’m sitting here wondering if I should go to Mickey D’s (Is it me, or does it seems as if only black people refer to McDonald’s as Mickey D’s?) But right here, in my cell room at South Georgia College I make a pledge to:

1) Not eat after 6:00 P.M.
2) Not eat more then three hamburgers a week.
3) TRY to at least eat one vegetable a day.
4) Start off drinking one bottle of water a day, and progress every two weeks to another bottle of water.
5) STAY AWAY FROM CHOCLATE CHIP COOKIES (But I just have to have more from the café, and that’s it!)
6) ONLY eat three meals a day.
7) No SNACKS!
8) Umm…I can’t think of anything else, I guess that’s it.

No this isn’t a let’s lose weight thing (who am I kidding, of course it is!), it’s a let me be more healthy so I can walk up the one flight of stairs to my room and not be out breathe thing. SO…I start tomorrow…. after my chocolate chip cookie tomorrow morning!