Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Why? Why are some people small-minded? Or better yet, what makes people do stupid ass things? I’m just really curious as to why. I’ve been gone this whole weekend. I went back to Atlanta for Labor Day weekend. It was wonderful. I got to see my family one more time, I got to listen to Q100 for one more time, and I got’s me a boyfriend! YAY for me. Cory and I made it official, that were exclusive September 1st. On the way back to school Lisa and had so much fun laughing and talking. I couldn’t feel any better, but of course something has to bring it all crashing down. As I open my door to come into my room with an armload of stuff, I notice a piece of paper on the floor. I get excited; maybe it’s my first piece of mail! I bend down; pick up the note, which is on a white sheet of paper and it’s in computer writing, and it reads. “We Love Dick If Interested See Room 104 in B Wing. Ask for Kinyata!” What the motherfuckin hell! I am SOOO pissed right now. This small motherfuckin minded pricks! But you know what, if they want to battle with me, let them bring it on. I’m ready for anything they can dish out; I just hope they can take it all back! Stupid ignorant fools! But I don’t care, I’m too tired to even sit and think about these little games they want to play….