Tuesday, August 26, 2003

BITCH!!!! How the fuck can this little skinny ass white boy laugh at me! Ok, now let’s look and examine the situation at hand. Your white, skinny, white, silent, and ugly looking. How the HELL can you laugh at me when your little skinny white ass is hanging out with some [big] black thugs! How the HELL does that look? What NOW bitch! Ok, I need to calm down …. This school has its good and bad qualities, and sometimes the bad qualities out weigh the good. The teachers have been awesome, they seem like they really want to help, but you have these people here, students, who act like there still stuck in high school! Oh My Goodness, it’s like, come on now…are we here to sit around and talk about people, or to get an education?! GET A LIFE!!!! But anyway… other then little prick people acting stupid, everything is wonderful. My math class is great. The teacher really wants to see us do well. He is basing 10% of our grade on out Notebooks! OH MY GOD!!! I had an orgasmic flow go through me when he said that! I thought me getting points for my neatness was over, but I guess it continues here in two-year school. lol My friend Lisa said one comment that basically summed up the way people view school here….”Every one that’s walking around going to class here at South Georgia College is here because of some mishap in high school…or in life, because of that, most of the people treat it like 13th grade instead of college.” She is SO right. It’s not your typical open-minds type place. Douglas, Georgia + Small Town= Small Minds.