Friday, August 15, 2003

Well just when life seemed like it couldn't suck anymore, it takes it big wet mouth full of nails and puts it on my head...no silly, not that head...THAT head...yes, er...so any who... So I'm sitting here at my computer, again and I look at the clock, it's reads: 1:21 A.M. How fun. Me sitting at my computer once again... But yeah, I leave next week...how exciting. I'm feeling so many things right now...one would probably have to be frustration...I don't just don't feel like typing out exactly why I feel the way I do, but here's a little list of things that frustrate me right now: people who are confusing, me getting mixed signals, me reading too much into things, being alone, feeling ugly, being ugly, feel stupid, feeling worthless, having a some what crappy childhood, having a sometimes crappy mother, being poor, liking people who will never like me, going to a two-year school, being gay, being black, being black and gay, people at my church who won't understand me, money, people, and once again, just to get my point across, people.