Saturday, August 09, 2003

Ya know, there are a lot of things in this world that I will just never understand. For one, why does it seem like that most of the time black guys are attracted to white guys, but the white guys usually are not interested in the black guys? I don’t know, in just talking with some African-American gay males and reading up on it, this just seems to be the norm all over the place. My question is this, why is that? Why does it seem like the majority of the black guys are attracted to white guys, and why aren’t the white guys attracted to the black guys? Hmmm…I have no clue. Well, I can speculate, but it’s probably way off base.

Ya know, there’s something else that bothers me. Pretty people. I’m so tired of seeing these cute people all over the Internet and TV. They’re the reason why so many people starve themselves and never feel like they have any self worth. But not really, it’s not the pretty people’s fault, they can’t help it. I guess I’m just jealous!

There are a few issues that I want to star writing about in here to see what they look like on paper, or I should say on the screen…

The funeral: Well that was quite an ordeal. I don’t want to really talk about it a lot, but I can say that Mrs. Kay died for a reason. It sucks a lot that she had to go, but there’s a reason why; hopefully I’ll get to see her in heaven one day and I pray that she knew that I loved her.

It’s time for me to hit the sack.