Thursday, August 21, 2003

I just got here like three hours ago. Um, it's a little different. We had like three days where we could move in and it looks like no one moved in today except for me and all the upper classman. I feel kind of, I don't know. I started to put my room together and thought I would take a break to e-mail some folks. I got my car yesterday, it's a 2001 Mitsubushi (I can't spell it!) Mirage! It's cherry red. It's SO awesome! I am SO thankful to God for all that he has done for me! Well, I've been alsleep in my room for the past three hours. I haven't done much socialing (sp?), but there's always tomorrow. We don't have net connection in our rooms, we have to use the computers in the common room, but they have NO AIM!!!! OH MY GOD!!! That's all I've done this summer! Well, I guess it's good, it forces me to go outside my room and meet new people. My roomate didn't come today so hopefully I'll meet them tomorrow. I feel like an outsider, me with my big afro and proper accent!! While I was moving in today, all I kept thinking about was, 'Did I make the right decision?' 'Am I doing the right thing?' I hope so. Well I wonder when he gay question will come up?
Well I'm going to go and TRY and meet some new people!