Tuesday, August 26, 2003

**I wrote this Monday night, August 25th, 2003 @ 11:03 P.M.**
It’s funny how little things in life can set you off and PISS you off. That’s what I’m feeling right now. A little pissed off…it’s probably nothing, but it really got to me. When I first got here and was talking with one of my older friends here Lisa. She told me, don’t stay in the common room too late, people start hanging out and talking about other people. You don’t want to be caught up in that drama. Sure enough, who got caught up in it? Tonight, I was just walking across the room to go use the phone. All of a sudden I hear these giggles…I ignore them, giggles are a common thing you will hear in a college common room… but as I’m walking away I look into the window that I’m walking towards, and through the reflection I see most of them that are sitting on the couch looking at me and laughing. WHAT THE FUCK?! My whole little rant is this, why and the hell are you going to sit and laugh at someone who has done NOTHING to you?! I mean, have I uttered a bad word, or given anyone a dirty look? NO! Sometimes it just makes me so sad to see how black people treat each other. It’s like, were all black, were all going through the same struggle, can we not just get along with each other? I guess not. Some people feel that the only way they can have fun is to smoke weed or laugh at other people. But you know what? Who gives a fuck who they laugh at! I’m here to get my fucking education! My Damn DEGREE! They can kiss my wonderful brown black ass!