Saturday, August 02, 2003

FUCK FUCK FUCK…. ONCE AGAIN I PUT MYSELF OUT THERE AND IT DOESN’T WORK!!! It hurts, rejection. Do you know that feeling? The numbness inside, that dizzy feeling, it’s as if someone has clubbed you in the back of the head. Tears form, but don’t come out…do you know that feeling? Well I do, and you know what? It sucks fucking ass.

Here’s what was just said: yeah...well...the thing is...I really really like you...and think you are a great person and we have SOO much in common that it scares me....but i feel that we could only be friends for each other...nothing more...i know you at least KINDA feel the same way....i just really feel that we would be better friends for each other than anything else...i hope this isnt all kindsa sudden and stuff....and i REALLY hope we can remain friends and hopefully in the future maintain that friendship...

The paragraph that killed it all. Brandon just wrote that to me. Don’t you just love the world and how it just screws you right up the ass? Oh, it’s just so FUCKING fun! Can anything go right in my life? Can it? I just don’t even have energy to even be pissed. Why should I? I mean, why in the world would someone want me? Now, let’s think about it ... what could I possibly offer to someone? Am I smart? No. Do I look good? No. Do I have money? No. Am I good at anything? No. Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen, the reasons why Miguel will forever be alone with himself. Oh, and let’s not forget the loads of self pity Miguel sprays over the place. But yeah, life is good, life is fun, gotta love it!

FUCK IT!