Thursday, September 11, 2003

I have nothing in particular to write about, but I just felt like typing. Hmmm….let’s see. I’m really bored right now... I’m sitting in the Student Activities office at my computer doing nothing. This is like my hang out place. I don’t really like hanging out in the dorms, so I come here. I might be coming home this weekend. But it all depends on what happens with Cory. I hope I do get to go; it will be like a mini-vacation before things start to get crazy here at school. Were having auditions for “The Laramie Project: A Play,” next Monday and Tuesday. I’m not sure if I want to audition yet. I have a lot on my plate and that would just add a whole lot to it, but I would just love to get a part and be able to perform in such a wonderful play.

It’s really cool to finally be 18 and be able to do what ever you want. Well some whatever. But it’s cool to know that I COULD do whatever I wanted. I’m usually in bed by 11:30 or 12:00, I just don’t see the excitement in staying up until 2:00 A.M. and then having to wake up at 7:30 for an 8:00 Class. Everyone’s different I guess. Well it seems as if I have rambled on enough.