Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Well things have gotten A LOT better since yesterday. I just LOVE how life can bring so many different ups and downs! Well, like I mentioned in my last post, Cory and I got together this weekend. I’m SUPER excited about us being together. It feels so right when the two of us are together. When we were just riding around with each other Sunday night, we both agreed that it seems like we’ve known each other for years…aww it’s so awesome. I already miss him! I can’t wait to see him again!

So yesterday I got that nasty note that just set me off and made my day horrible, but it got better! Last night I found out that one of the RA’s got fired because he was drinking with the some of the soccer players (dumbass). So there was a vacancy for that job…well of course knowing me and how I just LOVE to swoop in and take over, I talked to our Resident Manager and asked him what the laws are about incoming Freshman being RA’s, he says he doesn’t really care what they are. He thinks I’m a pretty nice guy and could do a good job, so, I’m the new RA for the C Wing! AWESOME! That’s a PAYING job also, SO not only am I getting paid for being an RA, I’m also getting paid to be the Graphics Director…. To just make the day even better, we had out first newspaper meeting today. The adviser lady is really cool and sweet. She appointed me and my friend Tyler as the Layout Editor’s; she said we could do anything with the layout of the paper! THEN, she said that there might be a chance that I could be Editor –In-Chief- this semester! ME, FRESHMAN, MIGUEL, EDITIOR!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! PLEASE keep your fingers crossed! She liked my writing’s that I showed her, so that’s a plus. And she’s also going to let me have my own column, “Miguel’s Soapbox.” HELL YES!!! AND, to just put the cherry on top, Phillip, the Activities Director, told me today that the play I suggested South Georgia do this fall, “Laramie Project: A Play,” is going go on. We are actually going to be doing that play this fall! OH FREAKIN YEAH!!!! I’m SO excited right now! Now I just have to make sure I keep my grades up! Emerson College is just going to eat my resume up, I HOPE! lol

You know what would make this day PERFECT?!??! If I could talk to CORY!!!!!!!! I miss him!