Wednesday, September 15, 2004

It’s 2:43 in the morning and my black (or brown) butt is still up! AH! I can never seem to get to bed at a decent time. Tonight I had this quiz for Dr. R’s History class I had to do online. He’s gone somewhere for a week so we have to read chapters from this book about the history of Philosophy from the Greeks to the Renaissance. It’s called “The Dream of Reason” by Anthony Gottlieb. It’s interesting sometimes, but the author goes in circles with some concepts and theories of Philosophers. It’s mind boggling at times – well that’s how I feel right now. I just spent an hour and a half reading two chapters and taking the online quiz. My brain is a buzz right now with all the thinking I had to do. heh.

I’ve updating like crazy these past few weeks. I’m use to only doing this line once or twice a week. I’m pretty sure by this time next week I’ll be back to posting once or twice a week.

I think it’s time for me to do another one of my lists….

Things floating around my head right now:

-I can’t wait to drive into Athens as a UGA Junior next fall.
-Once again, taking 18 hours is NOT a wise decision! If your parents have money, and you have time, TAKE YOUR PRECIOUS freaking time AND enjoy college!
-If you don’t like something, damn it, change it!
-The internet in our dorm rooms is not working so I’m down in the lobby of the dorms on the -computers – that sucks.
-It’s really hot in here and I think my ass cheeks are sweating. (kidding…or am I?)
-I need to shave.
-The newspaper deadline is Friday, my deadline to get the paper out to the Press is next Friday – Holy Shit.
-I love doing layout.
-I wonder if all the shit I do is going to payoff one day.
-Will I be President of the United States, or Cuba? Hmmm….
-I really don’t want Mr. Bush to be President again, I think I might cry.
-I want to get married one day.
-I want to eat one day.
-I lost 6 freaking pounds these past three weeks! WOOT!
-New friends are awesome!
-I’ve had a movie from Movie Gallery for two weeks and I STILL haven’t watched it.
-I’m listening to Josh Groban right now – he makes me smile.
-“When you say you love me do you know how I love you?” –Josh Groban (#05 on his cd)
-My hand has blue ink all over it.
-I’m finally tired.

Well that’s it for me, I’m out. PEACE in the Middle East! (sorry)

Good day!