Sunday, October 17, 2004

So I’ve been sitting here in the lobby of the dorms for the past 2 hours TRYING to do this assignment for History class. I don’t like the teacher I have at the moment. I don’t think I’ve ever been so confused by an assignment as I am right now. Last week when we were in class we spent 30 MINUTES, 30 MINUTES going over this assignment. Everyone was confused; no one knew what to do. Now you know if that happens then something is wrong with the assignment. Maybe it’s me, but usually if I read over the instructions a couple of times I can get it, but this is just, UGH. But yeah, I don’t want to just give up and go to bed. Then I’ll feel like my whole night was wasted and I didn’t get anything accomplished. To bad this essay/project is due Monday. I wonder if I can find my Professor’s phone number somewhere…hmmm….

Any who…tonight was the last night we performed “Wit.” We had a few mistakes here and there, but over all it was a great performance. Everyone did really well…for some reason tonight I kept wanting to smile and laugh on stage. There are some funny parts to the play, but none of them happen when I’m on stage. Weird. We had the cast party afterwards. I had WAYY too much to eat. Here’s a rundown of everything Miguel put into his mouth at the cast party: 4 pieces of pizza, 2 cupcakes, 1 piece of cake, and a cup of Diet Pepsi (and I say I want to lose weight!). So I feel rather sick at the moment.

Earlier in the day I was cleaning my room and found the information that Emerson College sent me a while back. I still wish I could go to that school. I think I’m going to apply just to see if I get accepted. I don’t know. Even if by some off the charts way they sent me an acceptance letter—I wouldn’t be able to pay for the school. $32,000 a year. HA!

Friday turned out to be a pretty good day. After the performance I went out with Catie, Samantha, and Jake. We went to Ruby Tuesday’s, drove around listening to self-deprecating music, met Pete at the fountain downtown (I sniffed his shirt several times – he smelled REALLY good), went back to the college and dropped Catie off, and I went back to my room for some silent time.

You know, I wonder where I will be this time next year. I will be here at SGC (GOD I hope not!!!), will I be at UGA doing my thang, or will I be at Georgia Southern soaking up all the alcoholic beverages that I hear flows from the streets? Who knows—I just want to make it past this semester!

Things on my mind at the moment:
1) I like sitting in the lobby at 2 something in the morning listening to John Mayer.
2) I wish I could marry John Mayer.
3) I wonder if I will be able to get the newspaper on the newsstands before the November 2nd elections.
4) Most of my Professors probably think I’m a slacker.
5) When I apply to a school, will they really look at the WHOLE picture?!
6) I like John Mayer.
7) It’s cold in the lobby.
8) I wish I had my jacket with me.
9) I really should try to figure out this essay thing for History class.
10) I have to study for my Astronomy test tomorrow.
11) I have to study for my Global Politics test tomorrow.
12) I need to start layout for the newspaper.
13) I’m voting for John Kerry.
14) Please vote NO if you’re in Georgia on the Constitutional Amendment to ban Gay marriage. You know it’s wrong!!! It’s ALREADY a law, do we really need to write discrimination into our state constitution.
15) I really enjoy eating.
16) I LOVE John Mayer and hamburgers.
17) I need to do history.

Well I’m all blogged out for the night. Till the next time…

Good day!