Thursday, October 14, 2004

Thank you Alan for your concern—you know me all to well, I am stubborn as all get out. You know, it still makes me smile to think about how far back we go. Remember Crabapple? Ah…the memories. Olympics, the Mat team (YOU ALL CHEATED AT THE OLYMIPCS!!!! I don’t care what ANYONE says, Bolivia should have won 7th grade!!! YOU ALL CHEATED!!!), Ms. Robinson’s art class, Mrs. Wood’s Social Studies Class, Mrs. GWEN Smith, Mrs. POLK (did she ever come out?), Ms. Booth’s missing arm, the 8th grade dance, the Georgia Trip…wow…that was a nice brief trip down memory lane.

As the week has progressed, I’ve kind of been up and down. I just can’t believe the range of emotions I’ve been through this week. I thought I was always pretty easy going (or not), but not THIS emotional, AH! It’s so annoying to not be able to control how you feel on the inside. I’ve gone from wanting to stay in my room and cry my eyes out, to wanting to scream, to wanting to get revenge of some kind…but I refrain and try to stay busy.

The play has gone well so far. Opening night was awesome. It seemed as if the audience was totally enjoying the performance—but there were a couple of times where the audience laughed and we (the cast) scratched our heads trying to figure out what was so funny. Who knows…

So this upcoming week is going to be another busy one. A test in Global Politics and Astronomy…I’m not all THAT worried about Global Politics, but I am terrified of the Astronomy test. I just don’t get science. When I’m reading the material it makes sense, but when I try to explain myself on the test, there’s nothing there. I think I have a science block or something. Weird.

Hmmm…having an online journal that people know about has both positives and negatives. When I want everyone to know the good news, I can put it right here for the whole world to see. But when I’m having a private moment that I really want to write about, and the people/person that’s involved knows about the site, the situation can become a bit sticky in what I can and cannot write. BUT alas, I will say this…this is MY journal, MY thoughts, MY rants, ETC. If you think that you are mentioned in here and are not portrayed in a positive light, my apologizes to you. A lot of times in life I don’t say much, I sit and observe. I don’t get [stuff] off of my chest in real life, so this Blog started as my vent, and will continue to do so. With that said…FUCK YOU.

Ok, I said it, whew. I’m sorry. I had to.

Now it’s time to go study for my History Map Exam I have tomorrow…

Good day.