Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ah, well, the semester is OVER. My first term at big boy school was a success I think. Finals took my brain out, smashed them over the COMM Arts double wide. I’m slowly trying to stich my brain back together so I can put it back in. All the work for this:

Rhetoric of Social Movements – B
Social Issues of Sport – A
Intro to Mass Comm – B
Video Production – A
Critical Thinking – B

I was very pleased with this outcome. I just knew there would be a few C’s in there.

After finals, I went to Douglas and saw peeps! It was really cool to hang out with everyone again. I need to get a digital camera so I can take pictures of my outings.

Wow, I think this is going to be a short post. I had all this stuff I wanted to write about, but I can’t remember. Meh.

Until next time folks.

Ya know, I think it’s crazy how I refer to folks like I have an audience. Maybe I should start to say, “Until next time dear blogger.” Eh? Crazy, that is what I am. I love it.

Good day!

OH OH…I have a new gay icon. One Miss Candice Bergen. I have watched her since her days as Murphy Brown. I love her. She IS fierce. SO, she is my new gay icon…