Thursday, December 22, 2005

I would love to make this a long post, but I’m too tired. Tonight should have been a horrible night - thanks to a certain family member. I haven’t been this upset in a long time. I called J and he was there for me. We spent a few hours at WaHo (is that the proper slang for that place?) talking about our families and all that good stuff. Before eating, we went over to the jukebox and picked a few songs…he picked, as he described it “our song,” “You Mean the World to Me” by Toni Braxton. I don’t know. I don’t really want to think right now. I just want to swim in this bliss for a few more hours while I sleep.

Oasis had it right in their song “Wonderwall”...

"Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now
you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that
anybody
Feels the way I do about you now
Backbeat the word was on the
street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all
before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody
feels
The way I do about you now
And all the roads we have to walk along
are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are
many things that I would like to say to you
I don't know how
Because
maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me?
And after all your my
wonderwall
Today was gonna be the day
But they'll never throw it back to
you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you're not to do
I
don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now
And all the
roads that lead to you were winding
And all the lights that light the way
are blinding
There are many things that I would like to
say to you

I don't know how I said maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me?
And after all you're my wonderwall I said maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me?
And after all
you're my wonderwall
Said maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me
You're gonna be the one that saves me
You're gonna be the one that saves me."