Thursday, July 17, 2003

Life's a bitch. I think we should remember that. When something bad happen to you, remember that life is a bitch. It seems like there's so much unhappiness in the world, and so many mad people who spread there bad seeds to the rest of us. I don't know where I was going with this, but any who, I stayed the night at Jon's house last night. It was kind of a guy’s night out; it was me, Jon, and Brian. Hayden came over for a bit, so did Jenifer and Ben. I was talking to Brandon and Luther while they watched this stupid movie. Brandon and I had a really good convo. He's a really cool person and I think something may happen there, but I don't want to rush it. I feel so sorry for Luther; I was talking to him and asked if he wanted to go to the movies. I meant it as a friend; Brian and Jon thought that I should make it clear that I wasn’t asking him out. I was just like whatever. So Brian started typing in some stuff to him about how it's only a platonic relationship that I'm looking for with him. I just want to be his friend. That was fine, but then Jon had to jump in. He typed in something like, "He doesn't want your ball, or something." I was so pissed off by that. Now this kid thinks I'm so perv or something, and I have to see him at work. I was so mad. But I guess shit happens. Well, today I'm supposed to hang out with Ben for a bit and then go shopping with Jenifer. That will be fun.