Saturday, July 12, 2003

Well, of course once again I found out that life sucks! Am I ever going to find someone who is that special, intelligent, nice looking, caring, and funny person?! It just seems like there's one dead end after the other. I always misjudge people. I thought I was good at reading people, but I guess not. So, there’s someone at work. They had been giving me the eye, or what I thought was the eye. I had been flirting with them big time, I mean, I was laying it on thick. A touch here, some suggestive comments there. I had to hold back sometimes. I just KNEW it was being reciprocated! Well, I was big time wrong. Today I didn’t have to work, but it was payday. So I went to the B& N to pick up my check. As I was walking out the door, they called to me and I went over to talk. To make a long story short, by the end of the convo, we had exchanged e-mails and screen names. I thought I was doing something! I walked out of the store with a little pip in my step, I just knew I was on the road to something, and it wasn’t even something on the Internet! I spent the day with my cousin; she works for the local ABC channel. She was just showing me around showing me how the business works. But during the whole time I was there, I just kept thinking about going home and talking to him. Well, that time finally came; I got home, raced inside, got on the net, and put his screen name on my buddy list to see if he was on. He was, I gasped. I didn’t know if I should message him first or wait. Of course I couldn’t wait so I had to message him. We talked, I thought he was flirting (keyword: thought); we talked some more, joked. But as the convo went on, it became painfully obvious that this person didn’t play for the same ball team as me. So, to make it short, he isn’t, I lost, once again, life sucks, and I hate you all! Goodnight! =)