Thursday, July 31, 2003

The past two nights I have stayed at Ryan’s house. We wanted to hang out before we went to school. Well yesterday (7/30/03) was Ryan’s 18th birthday. He had a little dinner some friends, his parents, and brother. That was really cool. The food was really fancy, but I actually liked it! So afterwards we went to Ryan’s Club house for the weekly game of poker that him and some friend’s play. I didn’t play because I didn’t want to get my ass kicked! So I just sat there and watched them play. It was boring, but it also wasn’t the most exciting thing I’ve done! But before we drove up to the club house, Ryan warned me that his friend Fred was going to be REALLY hot! (What’s funny about this is Ryan isn’t guy, but he comments on guys, its cool though. lol) OH MY GOD, he was. I don’t even know how to describe it, he’s so hot that he makes you want to go and slap your mama! But he’s SO not gay, but it was cool just to look. But yeah, they just sat around, played poker and smoked cigars. I didn’t smoke; I just can’t bring myself to do stuff like that. But after they finished playing poker, a lot of people left and only Fred (the hot one!), Linc, and Michael stayed. Fred and Michael got into the pool and the three of us just around and started to talk. They were talking man “dirty” talk. About how they do it, where they’ve done, and all that good stuff. Of course I didn’t tell any of my stories; they probably really wouldn’t want to hear it. So we just went home and went to sleep. So it was a fun day. But I feel bad; I haven’t talked to Brandon in two days. He ran through my mind a lot these past few days. I need to e-mail him and make sure he knows that I’ve just been at someone’s house, not avoiding him. I really hope this turns into something, but then I’m scared since I leave for school in a few weeks. But who knows what life will bring me!