Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Well, I'm not as mad as before, I'm doing a lot better. I just hate that it's sooo hot. Well one thing that's getting on my nerves is my Mother, I swear she can make me mad like no other! It's like she has no understanding of how her choices will effect me. Err! BUT, back on to other things. For once today I was feeling a bit vain, so I asked my very good looking friend Jon to HONESTLY tell me what he thought about my looks. It was honest, but good honest:

zack6674: Can I ask you a question?
zack6674: I want you to be COMPLETELY honest with me.
Johnnydanger09: i'm scared
Johnnydanger09: you never ask if you can ask something
zack6674: You should be.
zack6674: lol
Johnnydanger09: this must be bad
zack6674: True
zack6674: Not really
Johnnydanger09: shoot
zack6674: But you have to be honest, and you know I'll know if your lying.
Johnnydanger09: go ahead
Johnnydanger09: i will be bluntly honest
zack6674: On a scale from 1 - 10, 1 being lowest, 10 being highest, where would you rank me, and why? (It's a really superfical question, but I want some honesty.)
Johnnydanger09: 7 or 8
Johnnydanger09: you're intelligent
Johnnydanger09: you work hard
Johnnydanger09: you have a future
Johnnydanger09: which is more than a lot can say
zack6674: Very true
zack6674: Thanks
zack6674: =)
zack6674: :-D
zack6674: Are you really typing something?
zack6674: That's what the thing says.
Johnnydanger09: i don't find you all that atractive
Johnnydanger09: but i'm sure someone else does
Johnnydanger09: but you can worry a lot
Johnnydanger09: and sometimes you're a little high strung
Johnnydanger09: was that too honest?
Johnnydanger09: hello?
Johnnydanger09: miguel?
Johnnydanger09: are you in shock?
zack6674: No, your respones didn't go thorugh until now.
zack6674: I'm not in shock, I agree with you.
zack6674: It makes sense

I agree, like I said above. Everyone needs a little reality. Let's see, what else do I have going on? Thursday I go to my College to take some placement exams and look at the dorms. I'm really excited about that. I've been talking to some people from my old high school (I love saying that! Old High School) andddd, two people have gotten engaged. it's only been like four weeks since graduation, well more power to them! Well, it's late and I have work, I LOVE working at 'Barnes & Noble'! See-ya